This post is about ADF Faces Tree Table component (about designing component and get selected value from tree table)
We have a simple sample application that shows how can we use tree table component in Oracle ADF.
Tree Table component represents Hierarchical view of Master Deatil form of data
Here we take example from HR schema using Employees and Department table
Follow these steps -
- Create EOs,VOs of Employees and Department table in HR Schema and create association and viewlink between Department To Employees considering Department Id
- Now go to data control and select Department table and drop it on page as Tree table
- Now we have to edit its bindings, it means you have to select attributes that you want to display in page, and below Department table you should add Employees table using "add" button on top, and select appropriate Iterator in EL picker
- Now go to page and select treetable in Structure window of Jdeveloper and Go to its selection listener and copy default value
- And change selection listener set it to bean, click on edit and create new selection listener in Bean
- Now go to Selection Listener and Use this code to get Value of selected node in treetable, if you will get value of node you can perform any operation on Tree Table
- Now run your page and when you will click on any node you will find its value on Console---Cheers Happy Coding!