This post talks about a requirement of getting all attributes (column names) of a ViewObject programmatically, Iterating ViewObject vertically.
- Create a fusion web application and business component using department table
- You can see all attributes in Departments entity object
- Now to get ViewObject’s attributes name , there is a method written in AMImpl class , see it, i have added a facesMessage to show all names on a Message Board
- I have called this method through page binding and AM Client on a button of the page
- Now on click of button all attributes of Departments ViewObject are shown in FacesMessage, you can use it in your code
Cheers 🙂 Happy Learning
An Oracle ACE, Blogger, Reviewer, Technical Lead working on Oracle ADF