In this tutorial we will learn how to generate Barcode Image in Oracle ADF for any Number(Barcode) using OnBarcode API, this API provides barcode SDK(Software Development Kit) to generate Barcode. This is paid.
You can get it from http://www.onbarcode.com/ , click on Download to get barcode SDK.
- Now create a Fusion web application and add barcode.jar to project libraries, you will get this JAR when you download SDK
- The good thing about this API is that it is very simple to use, not much code required to generate a simple barcode image
- You can generate multiple types of Barcode as Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E
- Suppose I have to generate a Code128 type of Barcode for any barcode number, so for this write this simple code and you are done.
- Download sample application that integrates this API with Oracle ADF Download Sample ADF Application
- Unzip and Run this application
- I have used a servlet in order to show the image on the page fragment
Cheers 🙂 Happy Learning
An Oracle ACE, Blogger, Reviewer, Technical Lead working on Oracle ADF