Sometimes we need to invoke any button’s action in bean without pressing that button,
as you have to call button action on any component’s value change Listener- So how to do this in ADF managed bean.
ADF provides facility to queue action event one after another, means you can perform multiple actions by queueing
I am using bounded task flow with page fragments(.jsff)–
- Create a button in page fragment and define ActionListener in the managed bean
- Now I have created an input text and its valueChangeListener in the managed bean
- I wish to call button’ ActionListener in my input text valueChangeListener.
- we can do this by writing this code snippet on valueChangeListener
- Now run your page and when you will change input text value the queued button actionListener will be called
I’m an Oracle ACE, Blogger, Reviewer,
Technical Lead working on Oracle ADF