Sometimes we need to invoke any button’s action in bean without pressing that button,
as you have to call button action on any component’s value change Listener- So how to do this in ADF managed bean.
ADF provides facility to queue action event one after another, means you can perform multiple actions by queueing
I am using bounded task flow with page fragments(.jsff)–
- Create a button in page fragment and define ActionListener in the managed bean
- Now I have created an input text and its valueChangeListener in the managed bean
- I wish to call button’ ActionListener in my input text valueChangeListener.
- we can do this by writing this code snippet on valueChangeListener
- Now run your page and when you will change input text value the queued button actionListener will be called
An Oracle ACE, Blogger, Reviewer, Technical Lead working on Oracle ADF